“Insecure” is coming to an end, and fans could use some resolutions. Here’s our wishlist for the final season:
- Issa and Molly secure their friendship status. We love to see those TV female friendships.
- Issa gets a love story we can all get behind. That means it’s time to end the Issa-Lawrence/Issa-Nathan web.
- Molly embraces being an independent, single woman.
- Tiffany finds the support she needs as she works through her postpartum depression.
- Lawrence shows the makings of a great dad.
- We get to the end of “Looking for LaToya,” the true-crime series highlighting the number of Black women who go missing.
For more pre-gaming, click here to read Lisa Respers France’s conversation with Yvonne Orji.
And here’s the trailer for the new season, in case you missed it.